Jump to content

Jaystay1k

Senior Member
  • Posts

    261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jaystay1k

  1. I’m sure it’s annoying but update please 😞 we appreciate you
  2. Works on uncover? I followed the tut and it wouldn’t work.
  3. I’m on iOS 14.5/Uncover jb, I used supercharger and a-bypass and I’m still getting a pop up about the illegal program. I tried kern bypass as well as v-node none worked if anyone has any suggestion or could tell me if it worked for them on uncover
  4. I Got detected even with a-bypass, any suggestions? Never mind.. 😞 just doesn’t work with uncover
  5. Could we get a update? It says all versions and yes the menu does pop up when playing the game but nothing works.. would be greatly appreciated ❤️
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines