Jump to content

Jaystay1k

Senior Member
  • Posts

    261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jaystay1k

  1. @Cranedisk this is what your into?…..
  2. If you don’t mind me asking what jailbreak are you on ?
  3. ✅ Appreciate the time you took in putting these list together ❤️
  4. Is this still working ?
  5. Aye that senior member title is dope
  6. I did I deleted the app uninstalled the chest from super charge redownloaded the app and the cheat followed the tut switched to 501 mobile on both and still nothing, I think it’s just not working on uncover jailbreak
  7. You keep telling people that but it’s not working . This mod doesn’t work on uncover Brodie sorry I tried and few other people as well maybe sometime in the next update they might figure something out
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines