Jump to content

yourgab

Member
  • Posts

    93
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yourgab

  1. @AlyssaX64 I enter in battle and the game closes. Do you know why this?
  2. tysm is working perfect now ☺️
  3. the gems don’t freeze, please fix ☺️
  4. Diamonds are discounted normally. Please update ☺️
  5. Hello, I hope someone sees this comment! First of all, I ask you to please update the game and second I would like to know why I can't "buy" anything even though the option is active? Thank you for your attention.🫶🏻
  6. Hi, how are you? I do the whole tutorial but the game closes by itself. Could you help me? Thank you in advance 💕
  7. Hello! Can you update the game, please? The game is out of date. Thank you in advance 💕👼
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines