Jump to content

datagen

Senior Member
  • Posts

    223
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by datagen

  1. I believe these two are the only save game hacks.
  2. Look's sick! I'm going to give this a try!
  3. Awesome! I'm about to try this, even though it is old, hopefully it works! EDIT: Can confirm this works, just do as directed in instructions and it will work perfectly.
  4. Yeah, give me some too, please.

  5. @Babyface123the gods have suspended my chatbox

  6. I know you see this. You are in the chatbox right now staring at this. 

  7. You should do neither.

  8. Awesome hack. I recommend this for people who are good at bloonstd battles and can use the medallions to there advantage.
  9. Install Appsync repo in cydia. ios 10.0 to 10.2 only.
  10. I would suggest reading this thread. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/813514/error-occurs-when-you-send-or-receive-an-email-message-in-outlook-or-o
  11. Can you translate what is typed in the screenshot.
  12. Nonjailbroken method or jailbroken method?
  13. Requirements: A paypal account playstation account Fake email Spain address, etc provided in links Paypal and sony account in either spain or espana. Links: new ps account https://id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/signin New paypal account https://www.paypal.com/us/home Disposable email https://www.moakt.com/ Ps store https://store.playstation.com/en-us/home/games Spain info://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/World/Spain_address_generator THIS WILL NEVER GET PATCHED AND YOU CAN DO THIS UNLIMITED TIMES Directions: 1. Go to sign up site and enter the following: disposable email, password, password. 2. Click next. Put country/region spain. Language: espanol. Random date of birth, year 1990. 3. Next<continue<accept and then go verify email. Back to site and click verify, then decline both offers after that; phone numbers, etc. 4. Click actualizar cuenta to the left of the big plus sign with the “i” or info symbol. Create an online id and then click next. Enter random first and last name and then make a security question with random answer. 5. Go to the last link provided in links and choose an address. Go back to sony site and enter the address where it says 1 and thrn skip 2 and 3. After 3, enter city twice and then a zipcode. (Remember all of this info is on the site I provided. 6. Click continue and then click no, and finally click finish. Then go to Cuenta tab and then click monodero. Go to paypal.com after that. You will now go to paypal site. 7. At paypal click personal<sign up now and then at sign up window click your country flag at the bottom right corner. Find the spain flag ?? and then it will change to spain. Enter first name, last name, and then use the same disposable email, and then enter your password twice. 8.Now click next. Now you will use the same info you used for signing up for playstation. Just go back to the site and then copy and paste.You can then choose a date and phone number from the site or make a random ine of both. 9. Click confirm and then clicklets get started. Nowwhere it asks for cc info click on all things and make sure it shows the red invalid marks where you didn’t put any info in. After that refresh the site. After that go back to the sony website tab and click on the paypal button, this will link paypal to sony account. 10. Click agree and then continue. Now go to playstation store and log into the account just made (if already not logged in) and type in search bar 14 day trial or 14 day trial in spanish. Whatever one. Go to the trial and buy it with the paypal account. Another way to 10. - sign in with new account on playstation that you just made, activate as primary ps4 and then buy 14 day trial at ps store. For ps plus to work, make the new account you just made primary playstation account and then login to your main ps4 account and start playing games online! NOTE THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T HAVE OR USE A CREDIT CARD.
  14. I've been using iMazing for a while now and it is a great program to use but it doesn't work most of the time. I have my times where I successfully install the cheat first try, and then the times when I have to try at least 10 times, and then it never even works. I was wondering if iFunbox still worked? Or any other way to change the files and make installing cheats more efficient. Take the game Godus for example, I unpackage the .rar file with the hacked game file, highlight the normal documents folder, and then drag the hacked documents folder into the iMazing file, and then close both files and then I restore app data.. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and this is for several games. The data does not change, I go back into the app with the same files I had before, no change what so ever. Btw, when a game has library and documents, does the hacked save game file have to have library and documents? Or when a game has just library, does the hacked save game files have to have just library? Thanks.
  15. Thanks man! Save works great!
  16. Thank you, will try! Edit: First save game cheat that didn't work for me. I tried all of the methods and rebooted several times and no luck at all. I did notice that the original game save file had documents and a library file, the hacked save game file only had a document file.. that maybe the problem.
  17. Requested Award: Make 10 help/support threads. Proof: I have exactly 10 help/support threads up https://iosgods.com/profile/702547-datagen/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1
  18. I'm using the latest method and have been stuck on it for about 2 days now. 1st question, in teds video how did he open the .imazing file with WinRAR. When I try to do it I don't get an option to open it with Winrar I have to go to winrar manually and open it. 2nd question, I think this may be the reason it hasn't been working. When restoring app with new hacked files it reboots once and then it makes that sound after rebooting as if my iPad was unplugged from the laptop and then reboots again and makes the sound as if I plugged it back into the computer. funny that it basically rebooted 2 times. Another weird thing is that after 2nd reboot I get a new icloud terms and conditions thing that pops up and after I enter the password it said update completed as if I just updated to a new ios..? Wtf is this I then go back to kick the buddy and see the same 215 cash as I saw before I changed the files. I CHANGED THE FILES aren't I suppose to have at least 100 million coins? I changed the files. I'm thinking that this 2nd reboot thing has to do with it. Maybe the 1st one failed and then rebooted back to my normal data with the 2nd reboot. I do not know. Im seriously upset and pissed about this. The old method I mastered the first day with ifunbox. I Don't know but I really want to get this over with and learn how to do this. My birthday is today as I'm posting this at 12:31 and I would really like to learn this today. Have any questions I will answer them.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines