Jump to content

DiCon

Senior Member
  • Posts

    197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DiCon

  1. In the future when my job position is stable definitely I will Also I tried to donate to Amuyea’ paypal once but ended up failing and losing money dont understand why Again thank you !
  2. Thanks to iG hack I have saved many gems 500+ @Amuyea Hello Amuyea new global version just came out I dont want to rush just wondering if you want to continue updating the hack or not because I know that you only hack the game you like btw you and @xiaov are awesome love your hacks thank you !
  3. Nice to meet you
  4. If you're looking for ViP Non-jailbroken hacks and cheats, bad news for you. You need to purchase the package "ViP&Non-jailbroken ViP +3months"
  5. Have you signed in? Did it close immediately or give you any message before closing?
  6. very sorry to hear that maybe you should create a topic in LDOE Help&Support so professional members can help you. Before that please search if someone've already asked this question and the problem has already been solved
  7. Try the solution above. In short, you have to spend coins first in order to increase the amount.
  8. You've come to the right place Welcome to the community !
  9. Hmmmm just realized how "amazing" I am because I did everything totally wrong Thank you for your guidance very helpful
  10. Just started today too but I'm really not good at this type of game
  11. hello and
  12. Hello and
  13. hmmm wondering why this game is so popular, will give it a try thank you for nice hack
  14. Also waiting for 11.2 jailbreak but as far as I search on the Internet, it might take months before the jailbreak can be completed and released Until then stick to the non-jailbroken section because The Gods make it interesting too
  15. I just tried it. Much more convenient and time saving
  16. Welcome and enjoy your stay
  17. Wow you guys are cool ! Welcome!
  18. And stay active, post regularly , dont go offline for too long I think ah, also chat and make friends after a period of time you will find that besides hacks there are other interesting things here
  19. Hello Nice to meet you too
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines