Jump to content

DiCon

Senior Member
  • Posts

    197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DiCon

  1. Wow your luck is also as incredible as Amuyea's Only 6 multi and you guys got many new legends, not to mention Lucy I didn't got him till the 7th or 8th multi Congrats
  2. You really had incredible bad luck Part1 9 multi and I got: Corazon (dup), TS Luffy (dup), Boa (dup), Fujitora (dup), (new) LL, WhiteBeard, Law 6+ (guaranteed), Enel, Buggy AND ! LUUUUUCYYYYYYY Luckily there was no one in the coffee shop when I saw Lucy and jumped out of the chair and screamed in silence
  3. Actually I think Part1 offers the best deal as it guarantees 4 legends so I'm gonna pull 2nd part1 too And yes, please sign me in I would also like to send a report if I dont get a good one I added you my crew name is Turtle
  4. You hacked longer than me Have you pulled? Can you share with us your new legends? Whats your id I will add you to my favorites
  5. Hello and Welcome Hope you will share with us a lot of funny memes
  6. Hello Someone Else, I'm Nobody Welcome to
  7. Hello and Welcome to
  8. Hello Marcus Welcome to
  9. Not at all you're just too early for 2019
  10. Welcome back
  11. Wow u guys are brilliant Why didnt I think abt that before Thanks a lot gotta run faster only 4 hours left
  12. Welcome Enjoy hacking
  13. Hello ! Welcome to
  14. But it's worth waiting Mod Menu Hack has way more features than the non-jailbroken one
  15. Sadly I don't have Neptune But I will try your way, go back to land of ice and choose neptune helpers
  16. 1.5 exp boost I didn't know that switch to Neptune helpers now thank you
  17. Hello everyone ! Don't know if you've already tried this or not, but if not, I would like to share a tip In my case, battling the final chapter of the latest story island (Dressrosa) brought me 40k exp with only 20 stamina. I used: INT Law Captain (boost 1.2x exp) + INT Law Guest/Friend (boost 1.2x exp) + Anniversary Boat (3x exp) + Island (3x exp). Each time I leveled up, I used the refilled stamina to battle other quests but left 20-40-60 stamina to earn 40k-80k-120k exp to continue levelling up and then repeated the process. Bad news is that Island 3x exp has only 1 day left Note: If you haven't finished the latest island, you can still choose a specific chapter from other islands to farm exp (might earn less than 40k but still a significant amount with less stamina cost than other extra island quests ) I've been playing all day without spending any gem to refill stamina
  18. You're welcome
  19. Use the old Impactor version (0.9.43). Go to Xcode and choose revoke certificates (don't choose delete app ID it's not working I think). Then go back to 0.9.44 and sign as usual
  20. Just kidding it's okay Please let us know when you've fixed the ipa Thanks a lot !
  21. Haha you really scared the hell out of us
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines