Jump to content

DiCon

Senior Member
  • Posts

    197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DiCon

  1. You're right, I tried another game and succeeded. Thank you !
  2. I tried it, twice, still failed
  3. Today many members including me had different errors such as: installation cpp42, cpp51, cpp81, cpp138 max quantity,...Eventually we couldn't install hacked .ipa files. There is a source saying that Apple has blocked all requests by Impactor (https://yalujailbreak.net/maxquantity-error-fix/) and unless our iDevices are jailbroken, we will have to wait for Saurik's update. Is this true? Is there any way to sideload apps without using Impactor, without jailbreaking?
  4. omg does this mean that all non-jailbroken hacks and cheats are currently unusable ?
  5. Exactly ! I have the same idea If we have the hack with the boat, our pirate lv will go up like a rocket haha
  6. No you need a computer with Cydia Impactor to download and sideload the IPA
  7. Actually each country has a slightly different Lunar New Year. There are Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc (based on Chinese calendar) and Cambodian, Lao, Thai, etc (based on Indian tradition) so I only said Happy Lunar New Year Anw Happy Lunar New Year, wherever you are doesn't matter
  8. I know that not all iG members celebrate Lunar New Year but HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR friends I wish you a new year of happiness, health, wealth, 0 warning points and smooth hacks Thank you for being a part of this community
  9. xiaov, who is responsible for the x64 version, is celebrating Lunar New Year so I guess we will have to wait for at least 2-3 days
  10. I think you guys should wait for the 64-bit version. Ipad air 2, iPhone 6 and iPhone X (especially running iOS 11) are all 64-bit devices You too @nocta968
  11. PM @DiDA for alternative payment methods
  12. Me too I've been playing this game since the last 3 years, quit and came back over and over again Your friend must've had bad luck and incredible patience I got bored already after 4-5 rerolls And dont worry, you're still better than me (I have 4 legends ) and 250 is still a large number of gems you will be fine
  13. Yeah I think it's ez too. That's why I'm doubtful that they have any trap for us "What are you planning, BANDAI?"
  14. Good deal from BANDAI my friends Condition: Clear the quest (autowin) (must be between Feb. 14 and 27) + 20K Fb likes + 600 times Twitter Retweeted Rewards: 1 6-star character (you choose from the selected list ) + 10 gems REMEMBER to log in to clear the quest and like+retweet (even better if you "ask" your friends to do it ) so we can all get a 6-star for free
  15. Hello and Welcome to
  16. Sadly no my friend The previous 7.2.1 Mod Menu was a Christmas present for all members
  17. Already here but converted back to ViP section after Christmas special
  18. Thank you ! These sugobaits are killing my patience
  19. I'm out of words
  20. Yeah it almost got me with the line “To celebrate the 3rd Anniversary” Thank you for the heads up ! Not this time, BANDAI...Not this time
  21. I knew it ! BANDAI always knows how to get players to spend their money
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines