• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
woofies

Account Netflix Premium Codes (April 2017)

452 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ted2

War Heroes: Fun Action By Fun Games For Free v2.0.3
      iTunes URL: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/war-heroes-fun-action/id1142744199?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

Hack Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      Hack Features:
      - Troops can't attack - Linked (Must be enabled or disabled before a match, even though it's a Mod Menu) - Buggy
      - Air Troops can't attack - Linked (Can be enabled & disabled in the match itself) --> Must turn on One Hit Kill Air Troop for this to work
      - One Hit Kill Air Troop - Linked (Tip: Disable it until you have a Air Troop Card. Once you got one, enable hack & do it on the main building so you win instantly)
      - One Hit Kill Troop - Linked (Because it's linked it might be a little hard to control) - Buggy
      - No Mana Cost - Linked + turn on before match  

Readme - All features are linked, I couldn't seem to unlink it, I did try.
      - Once a feature "can't attack" is enabled, disabling won't work anymore.
      - I am not responsible for any ban.

Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
      Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If the hack is a Mod Menu, the cheat features can be toggled in-game.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and then open the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @ZahirSher
      - @Ted2

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

• By Mila432
      published the code for a fully working Summoners War bot , written in python

some features:
      - claim achievements without doing them 
      - complete missions within seconds

download:
      https://github.com/Mila432/Summoners-War-Bot
    • By nathanliel
      HuUh
    • By Vojdara
      Hello everyone! I'm teribly sorry to bother you guys with this question, but browsing through existing topics did't help.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the work that you're doing, Beating the game that was made to f**k with players cost a lot

So, the question is: I'm playing LDOE on iOS, hacked it using Cydia Impactor. There's an update coming soon, 1.6.4. How will the game react to the update? I assume that we use official servers anyways so, when the update is out, I will be offered to download it right before entering the game, is that correct?

If yes, will my progress be saved?
      If no, how can I update the game without losing my progress? I swithed on the game center, but there's nothing about saved LDOE data in settings. I was playing for like 10 hours daily since Friday (no matter how insane does that sound, I just like the game :D) and I just don't want to lose the progress.

Thank you very much for your attention, hope I didn't break any of the forum rules.
    • By Dastroyed123
      Hello IOS Gods Members
      I will show you many modded and hacked Bullet Force accounts
      Included guns are Vector , M60 & Desert Eagle

BULLET FORCE ACC

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  
      CREDITS
      - ReSkip
      - HedyGamingVF
      - RutviK K.