Jump to content

DiCon

Senior Member
  • Posts

    197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DiCon

  1. Amazing features ! Love the hack, though I can’t use it
  2. Hello ! I saw Comeback Sugo-fest today. Is this the 3rd Anniversary Sugo-fest or just another bait?
  3. I dont think so a few days ago I did ask xiaov and Amuyea and they said that they were working on it, just needed time because Amuyea had homework from university
  4. They haven't given up, they're just working on it and need more time. And I think there are people using x32 devices too. Usually x32 hack comes out first, then x64
  5. good deal but can't rush right ?! Just be patient, maybe you can still donate them for their hard work
  6. Welcome to Enjoy ViP
  7. May the Force be with you
  8. You're fast Welcome to Enjoy being ViP Hello ! On the top of the site, find Donate&ViP => ViP Subscriptions => Choose the ViP package you want => Check out and pay (with VISA or Mastercard)
  9. Hello and Welcome to
  10. Hello
  11. Wait...Is he really a new member ? Anw
  12. Kon'nichiwa If you can, please use English thank you
  13. Best introduction ever Annyeonghaseyo !
  14. Hello and Happy to hear that you're happy. Enjoy !
  15. Guys please be patient. Amuyea will work on it but the update has just been released and Amuyea also has homework and projects to do. Please at least wait for a few days thank you for your understanding
  16. Requested Award: Advanced ViP Proof: https://iosgods.com/profile/685980-dicon/ It's been a week since the day I purchased ViP I know it's not exactly an important award and sth to be very proud of but I just want a badge from iG so bad. So hopefully you will help me thank you @DiDA
  17. It's also a good day to say hello so Hello and Stay active and you will reach the member rank soon
  18. Just take your time, prioritize your hw/pj. There's no need to be hurry, we can wait
  19. You mean iOSGods account? Just sign in to activate the hack Some members are having this problem too. Perhaps you should play the game without hacking until the problem is solved
  20. Wow NICEEEEE CAR ! Dont know when I can get a car like yours. Anw hello and May I ask how much is the car? So I can set a goal
  21. Hello Kenny Vu
  22. Hello and Dont hesitate to make friends and speak up
  23. Hello Billy von gontard ! Hope you will have good time staying here
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines