Jump to content

Exhale

Senior Member
  • Posts

    113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Exhale

  1. I tried that and now I can login to the cheat but when I go to do a level with nothing enabled the game just crashes
  2. Trying to load this cheat, when it gets to login screen to put in my iOS God’s login it just freezes, tried re in stalling app , cheat , nothing is working
  3. How do we remove the old hack as it’s loading both now
  4. @Samollthecamel Such an awesome display name have a fantastic Christmas
  5. your running higher than ios 7, it doesnt support devices on ios 7 not higher than 7...
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines