Jump to content

aransamonte

Senior Member
  • Posts

    81
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aransamonte

  1. I cant see the deb on my settings does this work on ios 8.4?
  2. Which one to edit to not need the runes when evolving because when i try battousai's rune hack whenever i changed it the game doesn't load. Please help thank you
  3. Mine too its not working for me too iam on 8.4 too its all been saved i even installed house arrest i even make it all execute read and write but still none of this is working
  4. If anyone of you have a coc account that they dont play anymore i would love to have it. Thanks in advance
  5. I need to hack my GF account please help me. I just need to see her messages just screenshots of it. I dont need to log it on my own just the screenshots of her messages i know she's been cheating. I cant check it cause we are thousand of miles away and she's been lying to me everytime i ask. Pm me please thank you. Desperately need help. If this is not allowed just delete it thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines