Jump to content

Brandun

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brandun

  1. Is there any way I can put files of any type into the photo roll?
  2. Lol, I know that. I need it for Puffin though and not Safari
  3. I haven't tried it on Safari, but I've tried it on Puffin and nothing. Still directs me to photos
  4. I've tried them, and I've tried changing the bundle name in the dylib for them to see if that would work lol
  5. I've tried. Basically I'm using Puffin because it has a flash player. In Flash, there is a way to upload a certain file, and I can't upload what I'm trying because it's only letting me choose from photos.
  6. Bump, I can't come up with anything so I still need help
  7. That's why I'm asking. I need a method that will work with Puffin because it has Flash that I need the upload for.
  8. Is there a way I can change the way web browsers like Puffin handle file uploads? I want it to let me upload from the file system instead of just uploading a photo
  9. Most Samsung phones are easy to root though. Good luck, if you need help with it inbox me
  10. Okay now someone better make a hack for Marvel Contest of Champions ):

  11. I'm trying to stay in the 40s for rank
  12. Thanks, gonna try this
  13. ... I mean what do you want the repo icon to say or have
  14. When I get moderator, I will show you notification boxes
  15. its worth it, as long as you don't overdo it.
  16. You should be able to download it via Safari and open in iFile to install
  17. Shoutbox is better
  18. Brandun

    test

    yes me too
  19. I'm just quoting you because you told me to
  20. Nope. No longer works. The game resets if you use more than you really have
  21. Hmm, I likee that idea Let's see how it turns out
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines