Jump to content

BloodRaceKiNG

Senior Member
  • Posts

    150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BloodRaceKiNG

  1. You're making my notification box suffer lmfao
  2. C'mon you know I aint a stalker ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  3. ??? No. I just went through introductions ???
  4. I actually don't no offense to DiDA but I can speed hack the reading
  5. No but your grammar ?
  6. That grammar tho.
  7. What game? IOS version etc
  8. Welcome! And how cold is it in Tasmania?
  9. I still wanna get a account even though im rank 100. Just wished u made it a lower rank cuz when ur rank 100 its boring af
  10. Joined February 9 and still newbie? Try telling the admins to make u a member
  11. So close lmfao you're so close tho im 18 lad
  12. We met on G+ though. I never thought he'd gave me
  13. Someone nice gave me CSGO a legit steam version
  14. Let me win lad hahaha. But im in
  15. Try and create new Apple ID
  16. I'm sorry for what you have gone through. I woulve donated but I dont have any money rn
  17. True Filipino here every soft launch game by gameloft i get it first hahaha
  18. I wouldn't put my private info on that Apple ID and the names, birthdays and adresses are fake.. Even though im from the Philippines
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines