Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. No Jailbreak Cheat Unlimited Gold ( Sort Of ) Free Zombie Bucks ( Slow But Better than nothing ) Unlimited Rewards (Many Cool Items) [Hidden Content] Well GG this is a very simple Cheat For Jailbroken or non jailbroken GL Enjoy! Comment For Help
  2. Smart guy LOL What's a cc
  3. Get a profile picture
  4. Jailbreak Required Building give money rapidly There is No need for tap for money Unlimited Daily Rewards [Hidden Content] Enjoy! Good Luck! Comment Below For Help
  5. I would be Advanced VIP then
  6. Dubai
  7. It's normally 43 C where I live so we always in AC
  8. U used DIY GG and found only one cheat
  9. Yup same problem I mean same problem but don't have solution
  10. Do you get 2 achievements if u the achievements says like 300 posts or rep for some award and then it says if 500 rep or posts for u get award so if the person has posts or rep whatever more than 500 u get both of the awards for 300 and 500 or just 500 do u get to keep the first one as well lol or does it just upgrade does it count as 2 ?
  11. I want to upload status just to my followers lol not public 

  12. The only help u will get is android htutorial section I would but I am busy I got exams and tomorrow chemistry ugh
  13. Thanks for helping atleast tried How to do that
  14. Wait it's fixed I deleted that Keyboard+ and then it showed up in keyboards Idk what was the problem it wasn't showing up now it's there ?????
  15. Sadly mine is not even there
  16. I have done it already I can't find emoji keyboard but I'll check again wait
  17. Haha maybe btw 4,555 posts soon 4,567 then do a celebration give away VIP permanent lol
  18. It changed to different language still no emoji section Changes *
  19. That Ofcourse thanks again lol and Congrats with the New Position again haha
  20. Anyone knows why my keyboard in iPhone doesn't show emoticons icon I installed those other keyboards from AppStore I removed all the other keyboards then I didn't like the new one so I reverted back but now my keyboard doesn't show emoticons there is no section or any emoji sign. Screenshots :
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines