Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. Wtf why those 2 dicks I thought were antenna sensitive dicks
  2. I am already on backup iPhone is one charge
  3. Lol I don't glow
  4. Mine did too now on charge
  5. Uses just to suck
  6. Lol mixed garbage I have to brb
  7. I am everywhere bro I'm on my phone so GG trying
  8. GG wtf is it called that
  9. Aren't these 2 different topics lmao they had to ban it so they can allow other websites to be open
  10. Shit I went to the wrong topic
  11. lol That's why Genetic Make Up is made
  12. Shit I didn't know Satan was doctor Otherwise it will have no tongue lol
  13. f**k that bullshit my aunt snores louder than a car horn and she sleeping like She has no idea Welcome Yea read it
  14. Why did u choose the back
  15. I eat none but I still fart a lot lmao jk
  16. Lmao wtf how many km will that be If u want it like that did u know elephants have huge ears lol
  17. Say something not just numbers
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines