Jump to content

Altwaal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    551
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Altwaal

  1. QQ if it was perma I would have bought it I'm too poor to renew it every few months
  2. Winning VIP u will get it forever ?!!
  3. Said no requirements yet will there be requirements later ? And we can get achieve it ..? Is it official that there will be requirements?
  4. Is there any way to get permanently VIP I saw the subs but VIP is like a rank right I saw it on promotion place it said not yet so if that officially becomes a rank you can get it permanently and for free sort of free.
  5. Welcome you will be doing this soon too No spoiler
  6. lol that's all I thought u didn't like my question
  7. Which rank can you change name colour can you change it to any colour u want ?
  8. Which is a good rank to achieve fast and easy
  9. Does Supporter ranks have the power to ban people ?
  10. Need VPN VIP
  11. Would like colors something like on this website https://www.acorns.com/
  12. Realm Defense Hack (Root Required) Unlimited Energy Potions Unlimited Gems Unlimited Gold Unlimited Potions No limit on potion use in tournament Tournament Hold For Infinite Time (LeaderBoard Top Permanent) Select Round Hack These Instructions are very simple to make it easy for all I'll soon add a guide for beginners on how to use rooted apps still don't worry just comment below for help [Hidden Content] Good Luck ! Hopefully Explained Everything Well Comment below for Help i will make a guide for new users to GG Up Vote For More (Comment Below if you have any game in mind you want to cheat) ill try my best to find it Request Hacks Tag me Android only please
  13. You were asking about the thanks comments it's for showing people it works when people can't upvote they comment to unlock the hack it is legit because all hacks are approved by IOSGODS it goes in pending approval if it works it will be approved and posted 

    1. sonicviewelite

      sonicviewelite

      Thank you for reply, but how come people still thanking while someone already said that it is not working!

    2. Altwaal

      Altwaal

      Few people might have done something wrong(mistake) if the hack is patched it will be updated if that's not possible the thread will be closed meaning no one can comment or up vote you should try it If the post is still open I have seen few where 1-2 comments say didn't work but it worked for me but if it doesn't work for you you should Post on the Owner Profile (last option) he will probably help you then otherwise too many comments to read by chance :) 

    3. sonicviewelite

      sonicviewelite

      Thank you for guiding me :) 

    4. Altwaal

      Altwaal

      Welcome xD 

    5. Archangel04

      Archangel04

      2 hours ago, sonicviewelite said:

      Thank you for reply, but how come people still thanking while someone already said that it is not working!

      Because people dont know that. Eventually topic is closed. Besides, some hacks dont work for each device

  14. Trying To Hack Realm Defense Will Update Status Soon

  15. No JailBreak No Life I wouldn't be using iPhone right now if I didn't have that one hacked game without jailbreak lol

  16. GG surr@20 Someone JailBreak 10.2.1 QQ
  17. Does anyone know what is SHSH2 blob file if I have that I can downgrade to 10.2 if that file is even transferable or something idk what that is it just says online I need to downgrade and if its possible to transfer can someone from their 10.2 send it to me need Jaillbreak QQ
  18. I don't know, but this is pretty good everyone should get it lol Your welcome Btw I see u have 9.3.3 jailbreak probably can u pm me lol need a request* I'm 10.2.1
  19. introducing the quick way to come back to iosgods lol
  20. Welcome, For IOS Users Get The www.iosgods.com App in 4 steps It will take few seconds to do this 1 Open Safari search www.iosgods.com 2 Tap the Up Arrow 3 Tap Add to Home Screen 4 Name It and Done! Enjoy! Use Photos if needed
  21. Do u ahve jailbroken ios
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines