Jump to content

LifeElevated

Senior Member
  • Posts

    766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LifeElevated

  1. The game? The latest maybe I should add that into the topic lol read the post please
  2. Shmoo is my dad

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Zigzagzul
    3. Grim-Reaper
    4. FaithfulFires

      FaithfulFires

      He's not even in your friends list :Facepalm;

    5. Grim-Reaper

      Grim-Reaper

      @BlisteringFaith why would he have his dad in his friends list? :0

    6. Grim-Reaper

      Grim-Reaper

      @BlisteringFaith why would he have his dad in his friends list? :0

  3. Aight sick man haven't tested it on 10.2
  4. if you need any help pm me or comment here!
  5. Adfly? Tap skip ad after 5 seconds. Iosdll? Scroll down and tap download.
  6. VIDEO LINK NOW WORKING SORRY ABOUT WAIT
  7. Will blacklistswitcher9 work?
  8. Please check your storage space if it not that pm me
  9. I included it in the credits do you want me to put in parentheses 'creator'?
  10. I feel like spongebob in that episode with the bus he can't get to but me with getting promoted rip

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. LifeElevated

      LifeElevated

      I have and I meet the requirements I believe

    3. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      You do know if you ask for promotion you won't get one. The staff has to pick you

    4. LifeElevated

      LifeElevated

      Well aware, I'm not asking just commenting on the fact I'm not yet lmao

    5. TheArmKing

      TheArmKing

      what rank btw ?

    6. LifeElevated

      LifeElevated

      Hope to get novice cheater eventually

  11. Hacked App: Tapped Out Simpsons iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-simpsons-tapped-out2/id497595276?mt=8 IF IT STOPS WORKING FOR YOU You just have to reinstall the hack after updated tapped out. Then respring your device. Then load the game and allow any updates from the game and presto you have the hack working again on ANY VERSION Hack Requirements: - Jailbroken on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Hack Features: - Old items Mod Menu - Miscellaneous Items Mod Menu - Unlimited Ads Mod Menu - Unlimited Tickets Mod Menu - Unlimited Donuts Mod Menu - Unlimited Money Mod Menu - Unlock All Characters Hack Link: [Hidden Content] Installation Instructions: First hit the then maybe give me a follow!? [Hidden Content] What this is doing: this is basically installing a tmp with a file called tstohack inside of it Credits: - @Elevated Engineering (me) - Damar1st (Creator) IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS UNINSTALL THE HACK AND RE-INSTALL IT! Hack Video Link: https://youtu.be/XNImBsU73Ag
  12. I think its because yalu is still in beta and glitchy so I cant help you here. Unless its a tweak you have installed. that's not compatible
  13. then download it from cydia
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines