Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. Aw! That's why! Save some orbs for Kisuke Candy Shop owner and Kisuke Old School.. They both have crystal links! Moeh too!
  2. Waiting for an update too! I wanna try this one!
  3. No sadly but that's where the Crystal Links characters come in handy. With 35 tickets I can get close to 10k small crystals/jewels
  4. Don't we have a weekly Crystal and Jewel event every Saturday & Sunday? There's daily thing.. You haven't been playing this game! I can tell! Otherwise won't be asking this question!
  5. 2946
  6. On the first page? You have to go look for it *game* Teehee Joka!
  7. I am taking it easy I'm not mad or anything. I just made the text bigger and all uppercase to make sure everybody sees it. Haha
  8. DiDA is aware of the update guys! Let's try not to tag him okay? Just be patient! GOOD THINGS always take time! Teehee
  9. Just wait guys.. He knows! He's working on it.. Just be patient!
  10. Rukia Event which rarely shows up.. Your only choice is Kons Event! You get EXP and Fodders
  11. 2950
  12. 2948 Haha!
  13. 2946 Just FYI the post seems like it's not counted anymore. Lol
  14. 2944
  15. 2939
  16. 2937
  17. 2935
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines