Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. I'm aware of the CrashReporter.. You and some other player have that covered already.. So no point for me doing it It has the same result with you guys.. I'm not getting anything.. I just gave up on the mod.. I'll settle with the Non-JB for now
  2. Yeah it's really UNPLAYABLE Even with Coop.. Can't even finish a whole Coop run without crashing.. I don't even have tweaks installed on my jailbroken device..
  3. Yep I noticed it too. It keeps restarting after the Extra PvP.
  4. OHK on PvP works now! Gracias! One thing i noticed is.. I can see the Time and Battery bar now of the iPad? I like it though
  5. YES! So I can do Guild Quest. Haha I'm too Mod dependent. I'm sure some of you guys are too! DiDA spoils us too much
  6. There’s a instruction how to do it inside the Bleach Club
  7. Hopefully I’m so glad this fix the bugs on this patch!
  8. It’s tomorrow.. They have 6.1.2 on Android already.. One thing I noticed that Apple/App Store don’t roll out the updates on weekends.. so that’s tomorrow maybe?
  9. It sure does! I love it! I still need to do my last one before 10 am
  10. He's pointing at you Reyrey! Hope you guys got a S rank on Guild Quest!
  11. HAHAHAHA! If you guys can't play with mods.. You know who to blame
  12. Rey!!!! You broke it!!! It was Rey guys! HAHAHAHA
  13. Yep! Me too! I think it's everybody!
  14. He will NEVER! This is one of the most popular and most in demand thread/hack in the site. You can't ignore it. Teehee Let's be hopeful and hope DiDA will have a good to fix this for us.. eventually
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines