Jump to content

lkc

Senior Member
  • Posts

    135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lkc

  1. That is the million dollar question
  2. I think she did as the other reply one that I am not going to repeat has to be a young or immature man with issues
  3. Stuck in my old ways modding PS3 games and going to the gym and foood ?
  4. Have you tested and any luck as I haven't thanks
  5. It opens with iOS gods then no free store no free skip Notting any one had any problems but thanks for hard work mite be update
  6. I neeed food KFC or Zak's mmmm decisions;) 

    1. Mary Jane
    2. lkc

      lkc

      Good call I had Zak's lol ? big burger chilly cheese frys ;) 

  7. I get Notting when installing on the deb file get code 256 Errors were encountered while processing: /var/mobile/Documents/com.zahirsher.fg_1.53.1-2_iphoneos-arm (1).deb if any one can help thank you
  8. I used unlocks .co.uk not advertised this company but mine was Imei unlocked in 20 min was £5 for my android unlock code they do other phones woth a look hope it helps as I used them and there not scammers and you pay with pay pal
  9. Hi I have a vodaphone vfd200 on 5.1 been trying to root it for just a cheep phone to use for developing that will not matter if I brick no one click root works make it rain tried root king king o root if any one can help would be amazing thank you in advance
  10. Hoping the Yalu x extra recipe 10.2 will be with out pic as more stable for the iPad Air 2 and so on .goid Idear for sum one
  11. I am so so bored ? what's every one doing any one on PS4 

    1. Joka
    2. lkc

      lkc

      Will add you bro 

  12. Hi I started a clan called vape nation my name is just dean on there brain fart at time lol if only 3 members as new clan looking for a co and chilled players to get war started thanks
  13. Thank you so much for time to make the mods new up date is out .i updated game reinstalled mod Notting working .thanks again and hope to see a up date
  14. Is there a extra recipe non computer method thanks in advance
  15. I just reinstalled old lol thanks for your hard work
  16. Hi has this been updated again as the new m.i.b version out thanks for hard work
  17. There using the same unthread for the 9.3.5 as the home depo 9.3.4 and below
  18. I see the unthreaded home depo and 9.3.5 is out
  19. Hi has this been up dated keep up good work
  20. Can't down load opens loads of spam apos that's it any help ?
  21. Hi has this been up date and the bugs fixed thank you for your hard work new version is1.50.4
  22. Hi thanks so much been waiting for this amazing but have few bugs have to iCleaner every time I use app as the verification with iOS gods and the app crashes ever 5 min in to game thanks I clean your device so restoring and it will let you after log in but app crashes ever 5 min
  23. Any one on PS4 

    1. Joka
    2. lkc

      lkc

      Psn names 

      Mine LETS_KILLCAMPER_

  24. I was hoping as well as I have a iPad Air 10.2 not to stable to be fair
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines