Jump to content

lkc

Senior Member
  • Posts

    135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lkc

  1. I see a lot of they have sold the exploits but for the figger there saying I think it's a lie
  2. Any one help with a family guy hack for iOS 

  3. Ooohhh yes 100% just will there be a public release what you guys think
  4. You can't beat poops over blobs lol ? As I think this jb Will not happen as the bugs will be sold and if they will release it how stable will it be a lot more I hope then Yalu but that's my opinion poops ?
  5. I int budging lol as from the last let down I will save my ssh2 poops and wait just didn't no if any one who had a non jb device and about the new file system as really interested Not getting any thing from your link have been on Reddit just wanted to no your guys opinions as of new file system will it change the way modding the IPA or adding a .deb file
  6. Hi all we have all seen this black hat ? bits floating about and this 10.3.1 jb .do you think it will be realised as there exploits they are using must be major to and bugs to be in this new file system I haven't looked at as still on 10.2 .has any one updated .has any one seen any major difference thanks you for your time guys would be nice to hear your opinion as I don't think it will be made public.
  7. Happy anniversary.thanks to you all for your hard work
  8. For sum reason don't no if any one has any ideas ones dun this when loads says need to change primary user and reload this on a jb device thanks
  9. Nice give away my hat ? is if to you
  10. Would be good ? iOS or android
  11. As I said but strange but as you say rules are rules ???
  12. That's a bit strange ok thanks for replays
  13. Thanks for reply don't seem to have signature don't no why and thanks again for help
  14. Hi I have my gfx sig code just can't fined the part in my profile to add it to in my setting many thanks lkc
  15. Hi tank you every time it loads it say clam prize open it and it keeps rebooting any one help
  16. If any one can help after I record says i don't have permission to save the folder i.e. Script
  17. Notting works ios10 .w
  18. Same as the up date is a patch so think it's moved offsets for the mod or added jb detection to it as crashes with just app iap crazy on
  19. I have removed mods run i cleaner Pro then re sprung device have re downloaded game will install content then try to add mods see if work will let you no as soon as app finishes its new content download
  20. Yep needs updating or the off sets in the mods have moved so crash you tried removing from i file what's installed and up date then reinstall mods ?
  21. Will try on ios10.2 Can you pleases up date as crashes
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines