Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. Hold on I'm gonna try on my phone.
  2. Ok so first you go to the topic with the hack and you gonna see : Download Hack v0.2.2 download the binary file first. then you got to click in the file that you downloaded with Filza or iFile. and tap extract/unarchive then Click Edit select the file that you extracted with the name:bv and copy it. click done. Then go to /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/Lookfor the name of the game folder/vb.app/vb (I recommend using Filza to find the folder easier with names otherwise you gonna see weird folder names with tons of letters and numbers.) tap edit and put paste and click to replace it for the old one. then click in the little i in the right side of the file. go to permissions and set it to like this: 777 User: Read, Write, Execute Group: Read, Write, Execute World: Read, Write, Execute Now download the other file .deb click on it in iFile/Filza and click Install. Wait for it till it shows bash04# or Done message, then respring your device. The version 0.2.10 is for the 0.2.10 Version of the Game. The v0.2..2 is for the old version of the game if you didn't updated it to the newest version. Make sure you downloaded the binary for the correct version of your game. @@Pive is this the hack that you are trying to install right? http://iosgods.com/topic/20941-star-wars%E2%84%A2-galaxy-of-heroes-v022-cheats-3/
  3. You download in your phone or PC? You need to use an app called iFile or Filza to extract the bv.rar file. Still it's hard to find the folder for the game with this tool if you don't have it bought a license. If you got a pc try on it, download a tool called iFunBox.
  4. WOW! @@shmoo Awesome job man, keep it up. Thank you
  5. Hmm it doesn't hold values, good to know. Thank you God shmoo
  6. My Childhood Dog died this morning :( - Rest in peace!

    1. Diversityy
    2. Raggnar

      Raggnar

      I understand what you feel.. my childhood dog died a few years ago aswell. RIP ;(

    3. Fred22
  7. Awww Ikr But on pc you can use Cheat Engine to search for strings too. on Mobile is fcking annoying. FML! y
  8. Well I would like to know if it's possible to hack string with IGG, GameGem, or any other tool? Thank you
  9. Why not? LOL the game is already broken. But yeah this shit is unfair...
  10. Learn to do, not use it tho. I think I know how now, gonna try it again. If works should I post a tut here? Don't hate me for that
  11. @shmoo Good job like always. Keep it up!
  12. Ikr he won impossible to kil this f**ker like this...Might as well learn to do too lol, trying here but no luck.
  13. So I played against this guy that had the same item 2 more times in the character, all his characters had the same item, that is not possible in the game because example of you get one of the armor that he has if he earns anothe one of the same gear card it will merge together so you can only use in one character at time. Anyone have any idea how can I do that? Click the link below to see the images and look for the gears . http://imgur.com/a/JHJIy Thank you
  14. why don't we use the iosgods uploader?
  15. haha. I had one that I made was looking awesome. Till I found out that my monitor was so bright that I couldn't see the black marks that was in it LOL. Then it turned ugly af. I didn't request any signatures but I'm looking to get one. A League of Legends one with Diana in it.
  16. Working Perfectly Now! Good job man, keep it up! Thank you
  17. looks cool! Where is my signature? jk
  18. yep, what's the config of the pc that you have right now? I hate sharing computer hahaha, I had to share for a long time. Not anymore.
  19. I always do that Still the same.
  20. It just say bash using iFilza. and in iFile it says finished with code 0 but in the settings still all empty. It doesn't say done at all.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines