Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. I get this when I try to access the app files.(sandbox) Like Documents, Library, Preferences... I'm using an Non-Jailbroken iPad with iOS 9.2. Anyone knows how to fix that? Thank you!
  2. Does Any No Jailbreak Cheats works on iOS 9.2? thank you
  3. Happy New Year iOSGods Family!!
  4. You asked to get banned so much, seems like it worked well!
  5. Well yeah looks cool af Same... I need a good game to play on PS 4, I only have destiny and that shit is not that good anymore. But in the other side I prefer to play games on PC. PS 4 is only when I'm traveling
  6. I hope is better then smite I don't like smite at all That first video in 4K is Beautiful!!!
  7. [Hidden Content] Well I love League of Legends so I will definitely give PARAGON a try when it's out/Beta. I hope you liked the post!
  8. Looks pretty damn good! I would buy one! maybe 500000000000000000! To help out a bit more here is the link for what Pro gave you: http://www.photofast.com/home/products/apple-accessories/memoriescable/
  9. that sounds better then that syscall... Thank you shmoo GOD!
  10. Cool. I think I found my new signature
  11. Alright Diversityy 4 Ever! Let me try. how do I use it?
  12. How to bypass Anti-Debugging Protection in Warner Bros Games? Can't use GDB or LLDB in it. can't find syscall either so... I have no idea how to Help out GODS! Thank you
  13. I can't find that tutorial that you made!Can you give me the link ?
  14. Hell of a ton of problems Everytime that I attach to an Proccess ID or binary name. the game freezes, even if I type continue after using watch *0x..... it stays the same way, the only time the game comes back to normal is when I exit terminal. Any solutions? thank you
  15. So even if I'm in ios 8.4 with an iPhone 6+ I still need to defeat/remove asrl with that third link? I can't find that tutorial that you posted about LLDB I never used it, can you give me the link? thank you Yes, Well I tried both ways but it crashes...
  16. Yeah I saw all that already, I tried with the ASRL remover tool but to make sure i got the original file and used the online to remove asrl. I'm not in iOS 9 but in iOS 8.4
  17. When I crack it does too BTW
  18. So, I tried 3 games already, I removed asrl for all of them and replaced the original binary with the asrl removed one, but when I try to open the game it just shows the logo of the game and crashes after. Cracking it and replacing the original for the cracked one it crashes too. Why I'm getting that? and how to fix it? Isn't problem with permissions, I got it right. HELP GODS! Thank you
  19. So I would like to know how to enable LocalIPA for a game with IDA. Like there is any string name that refers to localipa? and how could I change that? Thank you
  20. Hey guys. I would like to know how to add a Search Bar to the Functions Window. Thank you
  21. RUDE! I did search google and forum.
  22. Hey guys, So I'm trying to Attach a binary name / ID but I get this: show the segmentation fault and doesn't attach at all. anyone knows how to fix this? when trying to attach to a different game i get all this errors: (gdb) attach tapmoney Attaching to process 1166. warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 221 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "kern_return_t modify_trac e_bit(thread_t, int)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: error on line 395 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-17 08/src/gdb/macosx/macosx-nat-infthread.c" in function "void prepare_threads_afte r_stop(struct macosx_inferior_status *)": (os/kern) invalid argument (0x4x) warning: Unrecognized osabi 0 in arm_set_osabi_from_host_info Error calling thread_get_state for GP registers for thread 0x3075lxerror on line 251 of "/Volumes/Builds2/BuildRoot/SourceCache/gdb/gdb-1708/src/gdb/macosx/arm- macosx-nat-exec.c" in function "void fetch_inferior_registers(int)": (os/kern) i nvalid argument (0x4) Thank you.
  23. Ok now, go to this one http://iosgods.com/topic/22190-laptop-overheats-and-makes-much-noise-its-only-few-months-old/page-2
  24. Now my fingers hurts more !
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines