Jump to content

Destux172002

Senior Member
  • Posts

    166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Destux172002

  1. We are yet to see a decent respawnables hack
  2. @@Tayraan Why are the materials for upgrading gears low? And the crashing when equipping gears? Please fix this Thank you
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEHEHHHHHHH!!!
  4. Antiban doesn't work
  5. I think my mind exploded for the manual one!
  6. @@shmoo Looks like I've been detected. Is the hack detectable?
  7. *ahem**ahem* I don't like this.... Just kidding! I mean who wouldn't like a good joke?
  8. @@shmoo Is this different with the one in your repo?
  9. You know actually, I think infinite ammo is best used like now because game loft actually gave ALL OF THE PLAYERS free 1-week power user. That means, FARMING TIIIIIIIMMMMMEEEE! (Heavy's secondary weapon's ammo is making me cry ;()
  10. Oh my, That really long spoiler burned my eyes GOOD HACK THO Oh my, That really long spoiler burned my eyes GOOD HACK THO
  11. Oh, the upgrades and tower cost free hack doesn't work although for the other guys HOW DID THEY GET IT TO WORK?!
  12. What really scared me was the troll face Gave me nightmares
  13. Alright let's take a look-see shall we? Update: Your password doesn't seem to work, and it's giving me a headache.
  14. I'm .... Amazed..... U rekt it
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines