Jump to content

Destux172002

Senior Member
  • Posts

    166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Destux172002

  1. I just realized: In mortal Kombat x your save depends on the device for example: Your iPhone has your real progress and your iPad has the hacked progress. They are both in the same wbid account. It's like in my iPhone, your hack works but not in my iPad. Try to test it. In wwe immortals and injustice, it's more suitable to have documents hack instead cuz in injustice, if the creator completed a level in that documents hack, it will sync with the others who downloaded the hack. HOWEVER in immortals, it won't sync.
  2. Niceee
  3. Unlike before, when I use the no cool down hack, the game kicks me out and reconnects and kicks me out again and again. Please fix this, because before the game wouldn't kick me out countlessly.
  4. YESS!! AN UPDATE! Edit: My team says that I have a lot of deaths, while I'm dominating with no deaths in my screen. Is this normal?
  5. No unban for blitz brigade yet?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines