Jump to content

Destux172002

Senior Member
  • Posts

    166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Destux172002

  1. It's better to use this than the tool. I've tested them both, combining the methods, and this method works better. But gameloft will detect this and give you a warning ban- 2 weeks; for "making alterations in the game" then will proceed to a permanent ban. I think removing the table in the keychain may not be enough, a different device may also be needed. So, use this tutorial on your own risk
  2. I must see! I MUST SEE!!!
  3. Guys! Shmoo might update if a 1.9.0 or higher version will come. We must STAY DETERMINED.... And patient too
  4. So @shmoo how to close the menu when I already opened it? It didn't say so in that 'threatening' spoiler
  5. How about unlimited stars?
  6. So uh, what does speed have to do anyway? Sorry I'm a newbie
  7. @shmoo strikes again! Going to try Edit: Awwww got my hopes up. Didn't check the version . Just gonna have to wait then.
  8. How do I open the search bar in the genp table in an iPhone iOS 9? I keep tapping the top but it doesn't show up. @@DiDA
  9. Well, when you do it again now you wouldn't see their website anymore because of these fake hacks
  10. Oh yes, just like pixel gun (Minus the lag) BTW, I laughed so hard at your hidden content!
  11. Let's see shall we? Let's see shall we? This doesn't look like a DIY hack, it's a Cysia Substrate I think
  12. HI!!!!!!!!!!! What? It was due last year when I first fell into this rabbit hole.
  13. Problem is, I'm not that capable of understanding those TuTs tho, still a minor
  14. *sigh* if only I knew how to understand how to create hacks..... Oh well, I should stick to making poems and studying then.
  15. But still, it works but I cannot play the game cuz it freezes and crashes after a few minutes.
  16. I've been waiting for this to happen...
  17. Still waiting for a unique respawnables hack....
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines