Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. lots of recent games and old games nice
  2. ok so I made this too see wut you guys first ios games ever that you downloaded if possible put a link to the app below thanks mine is call of banzai blade no link but I think it is still there
  3. last resort restore dun-dun-dun
  4. wtf bro
  5. http://iosgods.com/topic/5352-updatedbrave-frontier-global-v130japan-v132europe-v111-itemsphereunit-injection/page-34#entry158027 spend too much time on this topic even though I am not vip
  6. where can I get gimp because I can't download it from the original website for some reason
  7. well I am still trying to install adobe photoshop
  8. how do I get the drop shadow on and the green I can't take off because I am using sketchpad on chromebook and no this is not a sig
  9. https://www.youtube.com/user/lonniedos this guys gives me ideas and apps to hack
  10. need rendering and a little help but first time
  11. nice intro and
  12. yeah but IGG cost money and the cracked one sucks and I can't even get my apps to run in the background so yeah
  13. I like them both but igg is meh for me so I just use gamegem
  14. quick intro and and
  15. I don't even play this game but still
  16. I like how you write the offsets then you make the hack good job
  17. @AirMAX not working for me help it crashes my game right when I open it with the hacks installed
  18. I booted safemode and uninstalled it
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines