Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. bored anyone know what game I should play next

  2. way to rub it in buddy
  3. wait this is only for staff god dangit I was trying to do it for so long
  4. rekt I have been waiting for one gameloft is probably like I am so done
  5. yes you can play online just don't abuse hacks or will be banned I have tried it
  6. I need more patchers in my life keep up the good work Laxus
  7. ok then can you update the title to the latest version thanks
  8. Wooooooooooooo updated
  9. Is this at latest version?????????????????
  10. By plaster i meant the ceiling plaster just pull the ceiling hole forward and duct tape it
  11. actually if you have some duct tape that blends in with the ceiling just kind of try to pull the plaster forward so it would line up with the rest of the ceiling then duct tape it all together I did it with my hole in the wall and they never noticed for like forever they still don't know until now
  12. Um thanks
  13. Yay it is patcher now and updated
  14. hope you are not leching
  15. yay a hack with infinite stuff in it my favorite
  16. Chrizk0 was up man you are one of my favorite hackers and @Chrizk0 did you change it to patcher yet?
  17. Yeah i think you should have but thanks anyway i have been trying to get a save game for starwarefare 2 for a while
  18. Jesus how many hacks do we need for social media and instead of ifile can I use Filza really stupid question but I just want to be safe
  19. wow good job at being nice bro I know how to do math I thought you meant x in a different way like "x" as in the x folder idk anyway thanks now I can get savegames without ifunbox thanks and no thanks for the you must suck at maths part
  20. go to cydia and tried uninstalling anything that you don't need or something maybe needed updated in cydia
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines