Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. I agree scam site probably
  2. sorry the ban hammer seems too much power for you yeah and school is rough with the website and stuff
  3. I I agree with DiDA not letting you use the ban hammer
  4. true but powers for e.x. editing topics to make them better and helping people out and more active
  5. no one voted for klepto
  6. h ok then I will take her out then
  7. This poll will show which staff you like and how they are doing the staff with most votes are really good and you like them and they do a really good job the lowest vote is staff you do not like and aren't doing their job.Remember this is not to take personally I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings or make them feel down this is just to see and do not take this personally this is just a fun thing to do.Oh and staff you cannot vote sorry retired can vote though
  8. I waste half my life on this forums I love it too much

    1. xC3FFF0E

      xC3FFF0E

      Because you'll find love here ;)

    2. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      thanks and I am finding love :3

    3. Amuyea

      Amuyea

      lol, i wasted more but worth it :3

    4. Rook

      Rook

      I spend* not waste ;)

    5. Amuyea

      Amuyea

      True DiDA :3 my bad :p

  9. :D Got Good Paying Job
  10. asphalt 8 has updated and that ban thing is because even if you change the amount of money and I have tried this in filza if you change the money it will either detect you and ban you or you will keep crashing
  11. it has much more btw just click on the search magnifying glass in the search bar
  12. :) HAPPY
    1. Klepto

      Klepto

      Got that young money kush?

  13. the songs are amazing like you just downloaded from itunes hope you like it any questions or problems tell me I have an ipad 2 too and it works fine
  14. Hello everyone today I am going to teach you how to get music for free. All you need is cydia and the repo repo.biteyourapple.net/ [Hidden Content] That is all enjoy
  15. go ask laxus he made the infinite ammo hack even work on multiplayer
  16. no problem man I am here to help you all the way
  17. just tell her the way you feel man don't hold back man if you love her man up and tell her
  18. ok did you turn on hacks in settings turn them on then hit the respring button and play, you will get infinite koins and stuff but when you get that same type of money again it will go back to normal don't worry just do another fight and the money will go back to normal
  19. DiDA will try to fix this this is not in my department oh have you tried safe mode?
  20. made a hack don't think I can release it but this will do for some people who want to hack it
  21. uninstall then reinstall and remember to respring when you turn on hacks
  22. i forget what repo it is but ik the icon is like a color in the background with a 3 stack of things I will give repo when I get home
  23. hm ok weird maybe your ipad doesn't have enough storage
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines