Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. what he said, if you don't know how to put it into sage mode you hold down the volume up button while it is restarting.
  2. Guessing this will be cool, well I want a, level 5 clan because I can have my friend join and stuff and we can have fun...
  3. My boysss nice job teach me your save game ways
  4. this is just wow...
  5. Dang you got yourself some good stuff, make yourself known by making the famous accounts shout out to you amd post random posts and the caption saying you should get follows, or get money off of the things you got
  6. Turn off all military stuff cost 0 and it should work, it worked for me
  7. Same problem here.
  8. by armory I mean online, like the kill signatures stick but weapons and everything don't.
  9. @shmoo buying things in the armory doesn't work you buy it amd then it isn't there. ipad 2 ios 7.1.2
  10. It is cool yo, you tried your best
  11. Steam keys are cool.
  12. trying to do the same thing man, I requested for a hack I think no one can bypass it , ugh ppl be abusing them iap
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines