Jump to content

LilKawfe

Senior Member
  • Posts

    198
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LilKawfe

  1. I got banned for opening two x10 boxes #feelsbadman. feels like I get banned on everygame I play rofl.
  2. Wanna see it with GameGemiOS if it works. iOS 11 electra
  3. The hack doesn’t work. Crashes on first launch but second launch is successful. No hack pops up though even after one minute. Is this hack Electra supported?
  4. Time to destroy ppl though is it up to date?
  5. Instead of saying things like nice and good just so you can download. Why not properly check the hack out and comment. For example most of you don’t even realize that it doesn’t work because it requires and update. @ZahirSher
  6. I wake up and see this on post on the forum. I knew it, he's from the future this is terminator Genesis all over again 0_0. Everyone head to the time machine ASAP.
  7. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  8. Its ok. Fak the tutorial xDDDDDDDDD
  9. It is though :V the feeling of having the power you know xDXD
  10. Netflix and chill?
  11. XD I’ll be watching you guys cheat your way up the scoreboard. Imma watch you guys from the banned title screen xDXD
  12. That’s where u are wrong. Some features work and are just bugged. Skipping level and no energy works fine. Do not judge the hack without trying it out first.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines