Jump to content

TheChief

Senior Member
  • Posts

    413
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheChief

  1. I made +6 or more , gonna release as soon as I finish writing patcher
  2. Give me 10 like and I will share 2 paid apps :D

  3. It's the darker Side of the web. You get all sorts of shit , hackers, pron too if you want some help I can
  4. TheChief

    NOTICE!!

  5. I can teach you guys HTML and I know a bit of Obj-C as I was learning from one of the sites. Also php is pretty good and trying to get used to it
  6. its cuz you didn't unistall previous 8 ball pool hack, uninstall the previous hack from Cydia > Installed and respiring/reboot then install this deb and follow the given steps Do hit that UpVote button
  7. :smack:
  8. hes hindi
  9. I don't even need a fake hack, I can crash all of your devices, your internet so stop being a fag, and is aid glad to hear it cuz you informed us about it, it wasn't sarcastic, so stfu
  10. Palringo is much better for groups, glass board is simply for games
  11. btw my email is [email protected] if anyone needs help
  12. it has modern combat 5 and others, alhtough i can give MCPE too
  13. i think he has exceeded the number of packages due to more amount of repos, try deleting some sources then adding again
  14. yea i will, just PM me when you want, dont want it to get public
  15. it depends on the file, send me the file
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines