-
Posts
535 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Diamond D.VA Main
-
so for my 100th post (yay me!) This game updates almost once a week, and the next update is coming Monday, Aug 7th, I believe, for the release of the new contents: -World boss -Ch 7 (I think) I highly advise NOT to use these hacks on the day of this event release, because: 1.) they are probably outdated 2.) devs have banned a lot of people who have been modding their game already 3.) practicing to keep low profiles is what keeps the hacks alive until the devs finally block the hacks for good Now have a fun time and Enjoy lots of Boobs, I mean Loots thanks for the fun and hacks!
-
You guys are working really hard and if you have other important matters you should focus on that. we should be more patient and appreciate the hard work you guys are doing. it makes sense now
- 2,203 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- Hack
- Non-Jailbroken Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
@DiDA so this game updates almost every week, and the patches are forced to update. i just found out from an announcement from Vespa (company who owns King's raid) that they have caught and banned people modding stats in their game, and supposedly upped their security. that is probably the reason why the jail broken version of this hack was shut down and topic is closed. Does that mean that these hacks are done as well? some info would be nice to hear, but if this is the end then at least I got far with them thanks for the fun @DiDA