Jump to content

Diamond D.VA Main

Senior Member
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Diamond D.VA Main

  1. Eh!? I thought zahir did these hacks? oh well thanks @Joka
  2. We should probably all join since we can help each other XDD
  3. @ZahirSher hiya can you update the hacks to v 1.28 peas and carrots!
  4. nah dude as soon as i logged on there was an announcement saying they banned 2 hackers right off the bat XDDD so I was like " F this S***T IM OUT"
  5. HAH JOKES ON YOU; beat this game without fairness XDDD
  6. Yo bruv did you play memory fragment? that was fun at the time until my account was banned ;(
  7. 4 YEARS!?!?!? wow time flies by fast and now to another 4+ years kanpai!
  8. Now I just need to extract the original IPA and then edit that FPOS
  9. @Joka soooo get this i got the Non-JB hacks to work WHILE my phone is JB by editing the hacked IPA bundle identifier to iOSGods.com.... the original IPA still gives me a network Error... logic=None
  10. how do you even get past the authentication? Mine keeps giving me a network error telling me to go to a place with better internet
  11. well i can't access the app when JB so I am just gonna have to use the Non-JB version
  12. there is a video on how to do it for android, but for the most part you would have to reinstall the game if you want to reroll apparently one of the best skills in the game is -xmas Sachi (don't know much about it but everyone in game talks about it) I personally like magical girl yuuki cause I can hit 5k per skill use at lv 50
  13. Something like "network error--- move to a area with better internet connection" ? If so then luckily you are NOT banned it is just that the app detects(possibly) JB devices Try removing the Hacks in cydia then turn off the JB by rebooting your phone and then start the app WITHOUT - the hacks - JB on
  14. Why would you need to start a new account unless you are re-rolling?
  15. @Joka So far I used liberty and xCon both didn't work because I got the same error xCon made my Cydia get stuck in a loop XDD AND I REMOVED THE HACK AND TRIED PLAYING The app WITH JB on and I still got the error good news is that the Non-JB hacks works but ONLY if JB is turned off
  16. Hey is anyone else having connectivity errors when trying to log into the game? please respond i think these hacks may be detected because when I Restart my phone (jailbreak isn't on) I can play the app but then when I turn the jailbreak on it keeps giving me a network error Update: 5:49PM 4/10 Kay so apparently, for me, if my phone is jailbroken then the app will give me a network error after " Authenticating (2)" shows up. I currently turned off the JB and use the Non-JB hack for this game to play. MOST LIKELY this app has a JB detection and won't let you play the game @Joka I think these hacks are detectable Unfortunately I don't have more proof other than consistent trial and errors at this point, but hopefully if other people are having the same issue I hope they report it too
  17. Hey this might actually help players if you add these -infinite item use - instant item use it would be better than God mode because you can't really check one's inventory
  18. I highly recommend NOT adding high dmg BECAUSE in Memory Defrag we had high dmg hacks, but people abused them in events which the Devs banned anyone they thought was cheating... and now the topic is closed because iOS gods can't hack the game anymore
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines