Jump to content

Cyber X

Senior Member
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyber X

  1. I have the same problem but I deleted a file in ifile and now I got this error
  2. Now I got a code 100
  3. So I got this and I also remove the file that is in red and it's still not letting me remove it can someone help me out with this one ? Thanks ins advance
  4. Open Cydia and go to installed and find the file and remove
  5. does anyone know how to make copy to clipboard function ? this is the textbox i have like 10+ more but it looks like this idk if i should add a copy button or if the textbox is clicked it will copy that way can anyone help me with this?
  6. Thanks haha
  7. @WITEGames @FireCubes @@Raggnar Test@Y-T-E-R-B-Y @@roland2pac HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS
  8. Text will bounce when mouse hovers over [Hidden Content]
  9. Hello members, So I've I though it would be nice to help other out with there invites on App Bounty so here's my link when you use mine reply sayin you did and add your invite code also then we can all have a chain going on.
  10. I'm pretty sure asking for liked is not aloud If you read the rules and I'm pretty sure there fake followers so I'll pass Also your giving away 400+ followers and you have less then 200 this is fake sorry
  11. okay lol ill need to watch a vid to make sure i dont srew up haha its asking for money hahaha
  12. will it ask me for my domain i made?
  13. hello so i have made a free domain from my.freenom.com and the domain is ACTIVE i need help to where i would get it up and running for free?
  14. i believe this is in the wrong section
  15. How is everyone :)

    1. nKay

      nKay

      Pity everyone in the world can't say :/

  16. Started like 15 minutes ago
  17. So my phones just Resprung by it self and when it turns back on I try to open my iMessage and it opens for 1 second the crashes. Then I try to Respring it myself and still happens. I'm not Jailbroken. And I'm on the latest update.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines