Jump to content

Cyber X

Senior Member
  • Posts

    543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyber X

  1. So I got this Does that mean I leave it as appDelegate?
  2. Okay Imma give it a shot now. Thanks
  3. How would I go about finding the right class? And can it be found threw Flex?
  4. So I'm having some problems with using UiAlertViews in my hacks and I've seen a video on flex to deb and they added the apps name next to the appDelegate. But when I do it on a different app it would not pop up ingame ? I've use flex and looked searched for the appDelegate name and it gave me like different stuff. So I was wondering if someone could make a video on how to properly display the UiAlertView with two different apps so I can know how to make mine. Thanks in advance for the help
  5. I keep getting this error I looked on the forum for a fix and it told me to replace the include files with the new one and still no fix I'm using 8.1 sdk
  6. what tweak is that your using to keep GameGem open? nvm its in front of my face hahaah nice post
  7. so i would have to wright it like this %hook FABPremiumProduct -(void) updateGoldValue:(unsigned int) { return 9999999; } -(void) cashValue:(unsigned int) { return 9999999; } -(void) sortindex:(int){ return 9999999; } %end
  8. how would i wright this out in MS ? Target Class FABPremiumProduct Target Method -(void) updateGoldValue:(unsigned int)cashValue:(unsigned int)sortindex:(int) Return Value (void) pass-through Argument #1(unsigned int) 9999999 Argument #2(unsigned int) 9999999 Argument #3(int) 9999999
  9. Show me the hidden text Thank you.
  10. what about Mobile Substrate ? make my hack in flex then create in in Mobile Substrate.
  11. Hello Members , so now that i got my Jailbreak back i wanna get back into Hacking App's. i am running 8.3 on iPhone 4s and my Ram memory is shitty with Multitasking when i use GameGem the app just restarts itself so i cant really use a CheatEngine Tweaks. so what would be a good start when hacking off an iPhone 4s?
  12. i already fixed it but thanks
  13. He said he can't open up cydia
  14. http://apt.saurik.com/cydia/debs/cydia_1.1.18_iphoneos-arm.deb
  15. I fixed it okay so what I did was I went here And I installed both and resprong my Idevice and it works
  16. I fixed it okay so what I did was I went here And I installed both and resprong my Idevice and it works
  17. Can you upload me that cydo file I deleted mine and I get a code 100 now
  18. It don't tell me how to fix mine it just pops up the Usr/var/lib/dpkg and I don't have that error
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines