Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. First join the training room on discord... https://discord.gg/0yCJp1YrELIsgqjT Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here so take it down if i'm wrong lol. Anyone know the rules lol . Also, lulunba is right @ you cannot 'join' we have no leadership. You can just participate in the operations!
  2. Welcome to a great community!
  3. Welcome to a great community
  4. This has been posted before
  5. Clash royale has taken over my life

    1. MadMorg2002

      MadMorg2002

      we need a apple refund exploit where we can literally get unlimited refunds

       

  6. @OSX1001 That's always nice to hear I'm glad!
  7. @Rapturne Enjoy it!
  8. Wow! Nice job if it works I am @food.satisfy
  9. Clash royale said any use of third party apps that help gameplay (like xmod) will result in ban? Is it still safe to use undetected?
  10. Yaa join up! We need 4 more members for war ????

  11. Why is it that the instant I buy new chap stick, the old one magically reappears?

  12. The city of love
  13. @MVP No problem man, enjoy your stay
  14. It is indeed 'nice'
  15. Oh god that pun XD
  16. YASS!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines