Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. @DylanL sure thang
  2. @minemo no problem, I think i filled a need lol, enjoy!
  3. welcome to the community
  4. @@LicantropoPaxxo you have to get a premium account from the account section if you want that
  5. https://iosgods.com/forum/63-accounts-section/
  6. @@visa i think it depends on the time of day
  7. @Salman1700 thanks you're in @@Salman1700
  8. Once you download the file from media fire, press open in ifile, then click the little 'i' button on the download and press installer
  9. Urgh I have to wait 5 hours before I can join an alliance, ill get there haha
  10. well done haha
  11. @donald duck you have to install it after you unzip it
  12. please leave
  13. https://iosgods.com/topic/27585-spotify-premium-for-free-working-april-16th-2016/
  14. I posted a way to get spotify 2.4 and make it premium a week ago, it still works
  15. @Live sure thing
  16. you didn't do everything, read the rules
  17. @agblovesme thanks!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines