Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. WOW, this is probably the BEST forum community there is haha
  2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    1. gone123

      gone123

      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  3. I'm home for the half term bishes, time to get some WORK done

  4. I'm home for the half term wishes, time to get some WORK done

  5. What? 1000 thanks.. THANKS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

  6. Well done I know loads of people who play this haha
  7. Trust me, you will make LOADS of friends, just be active in the shout box and they will come-a-crawling
  8. I want it because i just ate 7 burgers
  9. CONGRATULATIONS @@sweetdreams you have WON, pm me for the account details!
  10. I want it because I hate my clan, they are all b*tches
  11. I recently got to 1 month as a member here so I thought I would do a little something. Prize: - 5 iTunes songs of your choice How to enter: - Like this post - Reply that you would like to be in it (Both MUST be done or your entry won't be counted) Giveaway ends 31th May 2016!! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! WELL DONE TO @Lalsang6 who won the giveaway!
  12. Hehe

    1. MART938G

      MART938G

      Somethings fishy with that comment... you hiding something...

    2. Rook
  13. You get the coins but no likes or followers come through, looks like instant ban
  14. Cut down on beer or the kids new gear it's a big decision

    1. WheresWaldo

      WheresWaldo

      im not a alcoholic but im a big sodaholic

  15. Thank you for giving credit haha @@Aakashrocks99
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines