Jump to content

Darkmeow1670

Senior Member
  • Posts

    239
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darkmeow1670

  1. Hmm I knew this probably
  2. That's stupid
  3. Let's see if they work or not taken rip
  4. Wait until he updates it then update So he might make it that u can battle many boss and have the hack still? That's what you're trying to say?
  5. Btw guys the peeps said they might update this tonight or tomorrow. It got delayed bc they were going to improve the menu somehow. :))
  6. Ahh that explains why. I can't fight many bosses rip.
  7. Are u jailbroken? I'm on 10.2 and it works fine. Sometimes the damage changes to regular ig or the bosses changes it. Idk
  8. Hmm Ima downgrade the game and do the thing that u did thanks
  9. Umm I'm confused. What happens when u login in on the update?
  10. I got banned in the 20hrs.. but I want to play on another account but idk how to
  11. Wow savage. I like it how u make funny call comments
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines