Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Giveaway has ended & the winner(s) has/have been announced. Topic locked.
  2. Giveaway has ended & the winner(s) has/have been announced. Topic locked.
  3. Giveaway has ended & the winner(s) has/have been announced. Topic locked.
  4. Giveaway has ended & the winner(s) has/have been announced. Topic locked.
  5. Giveaway has ended & the winner(s) has/have been announced. Topic locked.
  6. Restore your binary, and wait bit longer. Half of features are working on x64 portion
  7. Locked This topic is now closed to further replies.
  8. Updated https://iosgods.com/topic/69472-igmmx32-episode-choose-your-story-v840-3/
  9. In new update of deb, you wouldn't need it I need to update tho
  10. I have no idea. But you see what it says about not JB replacement or full something
  11. Mac or visual Mac would be fine. I have no idea why anyway
  12. Thank everyone who been waiting without being an ungraceful https://iosgods.com/topic/69419-ios11-support-one-piece-treasure-cruise-global-version-v800-3-free-jailed-cheats/
  13. I am, i have tester to test but so far they cause crash or something like that
  14. Check if the cheat and app store are same version
  15. I didn't update, but i will check when i have time
  16. I need to go back and fix for iOS 11 users
  17. Oh it's not my fault that I have finals week which I try to do my best, then I dont know which x32 or x64 players still use it or not
  18. Yes, after my finals.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines