Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Maybe its the app itself that causing problem
  2. Remove the hack and delete app and download app. Wait for new update
  3. I think those are server sided/IDA hack or something. I may be wrong
  4. It depends on the game if it can be hacked though files rather than IDA It always be in app's Documents or app's library/preferences folder It may be both too. tell me the name of app, and I will check if it can be hacked by files
  5. Dunno really, I don't play this anymore
  6. Show us your tweak.xm and plist Not enough of information to help??
  7. Alyce's link to the site worked while the blackmart doesn't successed in installing the game Thanks guys
  8. Really nice I like those anime signatures
  9. Thanks I will check it out
  10. Its for free apk not the paid ones I think
  11. Everyone knows the sites to get cracked ipa for iOS But what about Android? There are few games that I wanted to try
  12. It comes and goes. Nobody knows why. Also someone said to close flex 2 from multitasking few times until you see it
  13. Footer is like a footer of the hack (you can put little information in there) or don't need it But the before the footer you see <dict> .. Pswitch ... switch text </dict> That is a switcher (I'm using my phone sorry) Each switch's key must be different
  14. It's mostly in app's documents or library/preferences Or both (I have experienced this a lot)
  15. please don't tell me again. I see it, I know it
  16. I was a "leecher" at start then I learned myself. Then here to make hack with IDA
  17. Run bluestacks as admin? I used mac so i had to move the hacked files to bluestacks but PC are different i guess
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines