Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. iPhone 5c 8.4 http://imgur.com/a/EmvaF
  2. Turn on the hack in settings. Then open app and watch in "Past event" 3rd row
  3. I don't mind
  4. Thanks
  5. Its ok
  6. Well, I made a hack for UFC TV, it doesn't work mostly on iOS 9. So I want anyone with iOS 8 - iOS 9 to test it please. - App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ufc/id534568162?mt=8
  7. I will just post a DIY because I have no idea what's wrong
  8. So most of you guys are on iOS 9?
  9. On the page when you open the tab. Tap on "past events" and watch?
  10. Go to settings, and turn on the hack. Then tell me if it shows a pop up when you open
  11. Picture please? and iOS
  12. "Coming Soon for PPV and Ads" Click past events Select show, (3rd and below)
  13. Just that its saying about location and blackout it
  14. Ohhh, okay Most lets me watch except the recent one
  15. I haven't added new deb with 2 other features. You still can watch fight pass for now Ah okay, well which location allows "FS 1 etc"
  16. I meant black out
  17. Yes, and what is this "blacklist"?
  18. Hacked PPV
  19. Hack here: https://iosgods.com/topic/30866-ufctv-22-1/
  20. https://iosgods.com/topic/30934-ufctv-22-3/
  21. Check tools section by castix about theos on device
  22. Ah, so "premium stuff" that HiFi has? - It's working If you accidentally, turned on offline mode and it crashing. Go to flex 2 and turn off the patch. Then go back to app and turn offline mode off!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines