Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Nice I wanna do the cover too
  2. Yup That was my idea long time ago, but never did it Add it to 1st post with "2nd try"
  3. You can keep the right image, then the text to appear. The left gif to play forever? Try it
  4. Try https://www.coolutils.com/online/AUD-to-MP3? have you tested anything?
  5. Of course I know the answer Nah, I had to go though the Numbers It does, when you click about says version "19" I also cracked ipa and it says 1.9.0 - I can upload it for you in morning
  6. https://iosgods.com/topic/1725-tutorial-how-to-create-a-usnzca-apple-id-without-a-credit-card/
  7. https://iosgods.com/topic/31376-urgent-rid-yourself-from-the-evil-of-xmodgames/
  8. What iOS?
  9. I paid for mine. So you can try them In row?
  10. $3 but there are cracked version here Open iGG 20 times
  11. Use iGameguardian, its better than gamegem
  12. More information please?
  13. I don't know about fox sports 1? Can anyone help with this?
  14. I'm able to downgrade it [hide] 811920446 [/hide]
  15. https://iosgods.com/topic/26952-downgrade-apps-in-appstore-with-this-tweak/
  16. Yes, you need to be JB. Also you can check appcake, appaddict since they crack ipa. So you can exact binary from it
  17. Mac appstore suck bad. Really, you should download xcode here https://developer.apple.com/download/more/ Use your Apple ID, its free.
  18. It's right, the reason is the elements advantages and disadvantages
  19. Read the fist post. Its LINKED to enemy as well
  20. Send email to Whatsapp
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines