Jump to content

hadidiz

Senior Member
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hadidiz

  1. checking............
  2. no please share it with us
  3. what about shareing it !!! and we will check it ????
  4. LOOK AT THE START TIME MY POST WAS POSTED FIRST !!!!!!!!! LINK Updated
  5. Hey Everyone Today IOS 10 was Released I am going to show you how to get it without having IOS DEVELOPER ACCOUNT which cost 99$ [Hidden Content] pleaseee click that like and thanks button !
  6. can anyone tell me whats a vps ?
  7. ok, this is of course NOT A HACK SO REMOVE THE HACK TAG FROM THE POST !!!!!!!!!!!!????
  8. Come and Try I'm in FBI ..Give me a baneh i'm in CIA !

  9. Great Thanks for For making this Giveaway -Why I Want This Account ? Because this account is so Strong and i am still level 78 and this account can reach TOP 1 RANK WITH ME I AM 17h ONLINE ON THIS GAME ! Voted yr post up and Made A thanks U deserve it
  10. there was a post on how to view photos without being a friend it was in the others section
  11. YUP, AGREED!
  12. That tweak owner stealls accounts ! He stole my Coc account but i was able to retrieve the password
  13. Don'Twaste your time its SCAM SITE !!!!!!!!!!
  14. (RECOMMENDED) Try to go to Apple store to run A diagnose test By apple Customer support ! ------------------- Or It may be The charger it may have incorrect ampere output Try to purchase An Original Charge (A full one usb and a head) This is a HARDWARE problem not SOFTWARE PROBLEM So it doesn't have anything to do with IOS 8 It may be ur battery And lets hope its not ............. I HOPE THAT I HELPED
  15. I Can Lol
  16. Successful attempt of HACKING Make me FALL OF LAUGHING !!!!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines