Jump to content

allrounder687

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by allrounder687

  1. It was also happening to me , with iosstore and decrypted App Store , literally took 1 hour to download and install one game and decrypted store wasn’t even loading…
  2. I Absolutely love these badges,Feels good to achieve something just by visiting and spending time on site ❤️
  3. Never used touch recorder before, will give that a try for sure.. thanx
  4. The problem with your solution is that I have already changed super cash value and i can no longer find it again, everything is In billions
  5. If you are still in the learning stages this forum has tools which can help you speed up the process, Welcome Aboard 😊
  6. Welcome, Ask me anything related to the site I am no developer but I can help you in finding out which is which 😺
  7. Your dp doesn’t match your intellect, Consider changing it 😜 I don’t need people to like me, Just want someone who is like minded to stay connected here
  8. As Promised @Rook gave me exactly as he described, Cheers to him 🔥🔥🔥
  9. Thanks Man, Appreciate it ❤️
  10. Yes I figured, Btw how did you get your name to glow like that?
  11. i Was wondering if iosgods has a discord server?
  12. I Have No Talents Whatsoever, Similar People are Welcome, Exceptionally or just talented are also Welcome XD
  13. Just a wannabe user Wandering through in the land of GODS

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. allrounder687

      allrounder687

      Yes currently trying to figure out how to edit cash in idle miner tycoon, Can you help with that? 

      Also keep safe premium mod please

    3. LukeDXD

      LukeDXD

      I have a small tutorial on this with using iGameGod. If you're still unsure please feel free to message me and I will try to explain it in the best way I can.

       

       

       

    4. allrounder687

      allrounder687

      Been through that,Apparently they are working on fixing it 

    5. LukeDXD

      LukeDXD

      Mmmm, I will look into it :) 

    6. allrounder687

      allrounder687

      Thanks man, Appreciate it.

  14. Btw is there any other way to change cash in this game? I am banging my head against the wall trying to do that, I managed to do it for supercash and other stuff but the same is not working for cash, i will pay you if you can just help me with this XD
  15. it's not a problem if it is slow but it crashes after waiting so long
  16. interesting
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines