Jump to content

allrounder687

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by allrounder687

  1. I tried using this feature on idle Miner tycoon for getting cash and whenever i use fuzzy search it says it's downloading 1200 mb of data and is very slow but even if i wait the game just crashes, Am i doing something wrong or ??
  2. Yes can someone explain what is the value for cash? If it’s in billions how can I add the value to hack?
  3. Thanks After purchasing a computer in this the game freezes and does nothing
  4. Thanks ❤️ Btw I see there are up to 3 years of badges on this site but this account is 6-7 years old, are there no badges dating back to 2015?
  5. I started with iOS Gods way back in 2015 when trying to download a tweak or something on iPhone 4 but then I switched to android and forgot about this site, And now it has changed so much and I just want to thank all the devs for keeping my account safe all this while👌
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines