Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. I have a lot of high account
  2. Snipping lol? You mean Sniping
  3. Moderator badge please And the same same thanks as post badge too
  4. Search the forums for any bot popular bot. I haven't heard of GreenGold before, but most likely one of the popular bots around our site should do the trick!
  5. About to get ripped because of iPhone hacks
  6. It's worth it, plus you can do it less than 2 minutes lol.
  7. Just rechecked, working perfectly fine!
  8. no problem! Just mark my answer as "answered" so it can be marked solved
  9. iPhone 4s? I honestly thought they stopped on iOS 8 for the 4s and down
  10. Get a bigger lat & long. It could because your coordinates are really small so it doesn't go to the exact location. Try using www.latlong.net and then get the coordinates from there and try again.
  11. Did you fast-travel there with a jailbroken device using location spoofer? Or was it a bot? - separate question.
  12. Are you using the same location coordinates?
  13. When GEN 2 update comes out, I'm gonna need a list of designs from you.
  14. My favorite community <3 I love all of you. You are all my children.

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Earthiest

      Earthiest

      DiDA is my nephew. And funny, because I'm a bio major :p I think I know what Asexual means

    3. Rook
    4. Sakswa
  15. I said personal point. Plus here's a quote from their policy too. "...attempt to access or search the Services or Content, or download Content from the Services through the use of any technology or means other than those provided by Niantic or other generally available third-party web browsers (including, without limitation, automation software, bots, spiders, crawlers, data-mining tools, or hacks, tools, agents, engines, or devices of any kind)...." And one more quote to sum up my point.. "The good news is, some mapping tools like the mega-popular Pokevision, which works with a web browser, or PokeNotify, an app for Android, don't require you to use any login. So they won't know it's you."
  16. Soft bans are completely different. The point of a soft ban is to be removed, It's just temporary. Permanent is well.. Permanent
  17. Doubt it would be that simple. As for games with less security have given permanent bans Doubt people will find ways around permanent bans. But who knows
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines