Jump to content

Zigzagzul

Senior Member
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zigzagzul

  1. Requirements UDP unicorn Windows (the computer...) A brain Black ops 3 [Hidden Content]
  2. I did my user.xml and after that what do I do?
  3. How do I connect the autosnipe.bat?
  4. whenever i enter myy coords for pokesniper2 it waits and then it says Received an error while running. Message: PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Exceptions.InvalidResponseException: Exception of type 'PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Exceptions.InvalidResponseException' was thrown. at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Extensions.HttpClientExtensions.<PostProtoPayload>d__0`2.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Rpc.BaseRpc.<PostProtoPayload>d__7`2.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Rpc.Player.<UpdatePlayerLocation>d__1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at PokeSniper2.Core.<SnipePokemon>d__25.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at PokeSniper2.Core.<Snipe>d__24.MoveNext() - Please confirm that the PokemonGo servers are online before using PokeSniper2. Press any key to exit.
  5. sorry ill try thanks i didnt see it
  6. Please tell me whats the problem it happened with both 2 versions
  7. I did that thing where you buy something and then trick the person in chat to refund ur money. she said that "I've already refunded all your money plus the applicable tax, You should get your refund of store credit within 24 hours of your purchase." Does this mean she already refunded it and now I cant get money back or what thanks for the help!
  8. I just can't it just goes into the loading screen for Google goes back to Pokemon go repeats and stays stoic loading in Pokemon go I tried everything redownload take out tweaks Even tried using Icelander didn't work what should I do all help is appreciated!
  9. yeah what do u mean battle and does the location have to be exact?
  10. Im in need one for my friend
  11. Alright thanks guys and what do u use to spoof Do u just give ur bot the coords?
  12. So I cant collect from any pokestop or go to a gym or even catch a poke mon everysingle one runs away even the rattatas! I used a bot then I deleted it reinstalled the app still same problem I have a tsprotecter tweak i disabled tht and then still same problem, can anyone help and also what kind o f teleporting tweak do u guys use? So am i banned i never got a notification
  13. Doesnt work for me only thing tht works is walking and patroling nothing else
  14. Eid Mubarak Everyone!

    1. DanYal

      DanYal

      You too brother <3

  15. Lol i bought a laptop for 900 then bought a exp, then bought a desktop gpu for 300 and a monitor for 100, It basically transforms into a gaming desktop, from a laptop
  16. free money lit
  17. Nice I just entered commented, thanked, and repped
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines