Jump to content

Zigzagzul

Senior Member
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zigzagzul

  1. I want to watch anime so i become anime
  2. Why did @DiDA become a Judge? So he could slam his hammer and say "The ban hammer is spoken."
  3. #2 you are the second coolest person next mayaxaya
  4. Damn last one well here goes nothing. I love IG for many reasons. One reason is cuz no one ever lets the hacks rest which means if there has been no hacks for 2 days someone will go out of their way to make one, and my favorite member is tied between @shmoo and @Mayaxaya
  5. What the hell Love this new interface good move upgrading:clap: 

  6. im bored and tired of doing homework

  7. lol I wonder if it's even possible to hack pokemon duel

    1. Pro

      Pro

      There have been hacks posted. Just search :p

    2. Joka
    3. Archangel04

      Archangel04

      Theres no hack currently

    4. Zigzagzul
  8. Deadass B you buggin right now my guy

  9. Pokemon duel is lit
  10. *Googles* How to get unlimited gem clash of clans

    1. Joka

      Joka

      HAHAHAHAHAAH

    2. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      *Googles* How to get laid?

      Gets error 404

    3. -Daddy

      -Daddy

      Jokes on you. I binged it

  11. pokemon duel is pretty lit

    1. QQRK

      QQRK

      So we need a hack for IOS LoL!

    2. Zigzagzul

      Zigzagzul

      I don't really care because I have 11 exs and 2(almost 3) weavile which easily got me to 2100, but wouldn't mind one

  12. Should I like or hate getting snowed in

    1. Joka

      Joka

      ^Sexually* and I'd love to get snowed in :lenny:

    2. Zigzagzul

      Zigzagzul

      wow I meant actual snow

  13. Hey, I just wanted to how do i check if a file is OBB or DATA
  14. Mate, just appreciate what came with it. Zahir puts a lot of time and effort into his hacks so you'll have to deal with it.
  15. Really upset about this ban anyway this can be blocked? I was in my lines didnt do anything too suspicious
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines